It’s time to vote! On Thursday, January 20, the Model of the Year 2021 will be announced, woohoo! :)
These 12 lovely girls won the Model Of The Month title last year. Which one has won your heart as well? You can make the difference by letting us know who you think deserves this special award the most.
How to vote: Please leave your vote in the comments below. If you prefer casting your vote privately, please mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org. How is the result counted: The MOTY is selected based on the combination of different results throughout the year, such as online presence, popularity, credits earned or creativity & overall performance. These values form 80% of the final result. The remaining 20% are your votes, so make sure to vote for your favorite. Your vote counts! Important note: You can only vote once. Votes cast under different nicknames belonging to the same person will not be counted. Only 1 vote per member!
The MOTY will win the grand prize of 10.000 credits! This is your chance to help choose the winner. Who is the most fascinating and beautiful of all?
Only one of the 12 MOTM's can become the MOTY! Check the MOTM contest page and vote for your favorite. This is so exciting :) Big kiss, X Cessi